Subject: [P2Prg] First Call for Papers InfoSys 2009 [ICNS, ICAS, INTENSIVE], Valencia (Spain), April 21-25, 2009

From: Jaime Lloret Mauri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 03:38:19 +0200

Please consider to contribute and encourage your team members and fellow
scientists to contribute to the following federated events.

Thanks for forwarding the information on this Call for Submissions to those
potentially interested to submit.

===== Call for Submissions  =======

InfoSys 2009, April 21-25, 2009 - Valencia/Spain

see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/InfoSys09.html

InfoSys 2009 is a federated event focusing on advances topics concerning the
networking, services, autonomic and autonomous systems, and intensive services
and applications.

InfoSys 2009 continues the tradition of well-established conferences, ICNS and
ICAS, and adds new trends on intensive services and applications (INTENSIVE).

Submission deadline: November 1st, 2008

>> ICNS 2009, The Fifth International Conference on Networking and Services
 http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/ICNS09.html

>> ICAS 2009, The Fifth International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous
Systems
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/ICAS09.html

>> INTENSIVE 2009, The First International Conference on Intensive Applications
and Services

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/INTENSIVE09.html

Submissions must be electronically done using the “Submit a Paper” button on the
entry page of each conference.

For details on the each conference's topics, see the individual Call for Papers
for each conference.

Unpublished high quality contributions in terms of Regular papers and Forum
posters are welcome. Workshop proposals and Panel proposals on challenging
topics are encouraged.

Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA on-line Journals
(http://www.iariajournals.org) and in Special issues of different journals
mentioned on the entry page of each conference.

Submissions will be peer-reviewed, published by IEEE Computer Society Press,
posted in IEEE Digital Library, and indexed via all the IEEE indexing
agreements.

--------------------------------

IARIA Publicity Board

--------------------------------

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg