Subject: [p2prg] Subject: NPSec'09: Call for Participation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 05:53:50 -0400 (EDT)

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call for Participation]

***** Advance registration (lower rates!) ends on September 21. Hotel  
reservation cutoff date is September 28 ********

We invite you to join us in Princeton, NJ on October 13 for the fifth  
Workshop on Secure Network Protocols (NPSec'09), co-located with the  
The 17th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP'09).  
We have an exciting program with:
  - seven accepted technical papers
  - a keynote speech by Prof. S Felix Wu from UC Davis on using social  
networking to improve routing and security
  - an invited paper by Prof. Minaxi Gupta from Indiana University
  - a panel on ethics in network security research
More details about the program and the workshop can be found at: http://www.gtisc.gatech.edu/npsec09/
.

We hope you can join us in Princeton!
Jelena Mirkovic and Xiaowei Yang
NPSec'09 co-chairs