Subject: [p2prg] Fwd: [IWAP2PT'09] ONE DAY LEFT - DEALINE FOR iwap2pt'09

From: Emery Spencer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 02:13:37 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 1:00 AM
Subject: [IWAP2PT'09] ONE DAY LEFT - DEADLINE FOR iwap2pt'09
To: Emery J Spencer <[email-masked]>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP ***
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Workshop on Advances in Peer-to-Peer Technology - IWAP2PT’09
(http://www.iwap2pt09.org)

Co-located with

Third International Conference on Internet Multimedia Systems Architecture
and Applications (IMSAA-09)
(http://www.imsaa.org)

Technically sponsored by IEEE COMSOC Bangalore Chapter

Dates: 9-11 December 2009, Bangalore, India

Call for Papers

The enduring digital insurrection has brought on the appearance of new
network applications intended to speed up worldwide sharing of information.
The applications have embraced the well-known peer-to-peer (P2P) technology
in innovative ways, eternally altering the world of personal computing. P2P
systems—an alternative to conventional client–server systems— mostly support
applications that offer file sharing and content exchange like music,
movies, etc. The concept has also been effectively employed for high
performance computing, Internet-based telephony etc. The unanticipated
growth in popularity of P2P systems has raised a number of significant
problems. This situation has led academicians and industry people towards
stupendous research in the field.

The objective of International Workshop on Advances in Peer-to-Peer
Technology - IWAP2PT’09 is to bring together researchers and practitioners
in the areas of P2P computing, and to provide an opportunity to share latest
research results and thoughts on P2P systems and thereby uphold the research
activities in this area.

IWAP2PT’09 invites researchers to submit their original and unpublished work
that demonstrates current research in all areas of P2P computing. All
submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts in the field based
on originality, significance and clarity, only papers presenting novel
research results or successful innovative applications are considered for
publication in conference proceedings. All the accepted papers will be
published in the IEEE Xplore. Papers in IEEE format (.pdf file) must be
submitted electronically through EDAS (http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=8041).
The Camera-ready paper should be double-column, IEEE format, but in 10 pt
font, and no longer than six pages (including all figures and references).
Detailed instructions will be given after the accepted papers announcement.

 Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

o Availability Management
o Digital rights management
o Fault Tolerance in P2P Systems
o Grid Computing and P2P grids
o Load Balancing Techniques
o Mobile P2P Networks and o     Mobile data management
o Nature-inspired algorithms for P2P
o Novel Architecture of P2P Systems
o P2P and Autonomic Computing
o P2P and Collaborative Learning
o P2P applications and services
o P2P measurements and control
o P2P mobile sensors networks
o P2P Resource Management
o P2P services and Cloud computing
o P2P Economics
o P2P Live Streaming
o Privacy in P2P Systems
o Quality of Service and Quality of Experience
o Resource Discovery in P2P Systems
o Social Networks
o Solutions for Free Riding and Partial Coverage in P2P
o Trust and Reputation Management in P2P Systems
o Video on Demand P2P File Sharing
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Important Dates

Paper submission: September 24, 2009
Notification of acceptance: October 15, 2009
Camera-ready version: October 30, 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workshop Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
General Chairs

Sajid Hussain, Acadia University, Canada
K. Chandra Sekaran, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, India
Vicent Cholvi, Universitat Jaume I, Spain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Program Chairs

Sabu M. Thampi, L.B.S Institute of Technology for Women, Trivandrum, India
Subir Saha, International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore,
India
Farag Azzedin, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Programme Committee (TPC) Members

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Achuthsankar S. Nair, University of Kerala, India
Avinash Srinivasan, Bloomsburg University, USA
Bijaya Ketan Panigrahi, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
Deepak Garg, Thapar University, Patiala, India
Eduardo F. Nakamura, Research and Technological Innovation Center (FUCAPI),
Brazil
G.Panda, Indian Institute of Technology, Orissa, India
Imran Ahmad, NWFP University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan
Ing. Jianguo Ding, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
Jayasudha J.S., Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering, Trivandrum ,
India
Madhukumar S.D., National institute of Technology Calicut, India
Maode Ma, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Marc de Kamps, University of Leeds, United Kingdom
Nidhi Rustagi, Inha University, Incheon, South Korea
Niloy Ganguly, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
Partha S. Mallick, School of Electrical Sciences, Vellore Institute of
Technology, India
Rajasree M.S., L.B.S Institute of Technology for Women, Trivandrum, India
S.Parthasarathy, Bharathidasan University, India
Sathish Rajasekhar, RMIT-University, Melbourne, Australia
Seema Verma, Banasthali University, Rajasthan, India
Stéphane Bressan, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Swagatam Das, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
Tiptur Gangaraju Basavaraju, National Institute of Technology Karnataka,
India
Victor Govindaswamy, Texas A&M University, Texas, USA
Vijay Kumar Chaurasiya, Indian Institute of Information Technology -
Allahabad
Vikas Saxena, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University, India
Xinheng(Henry) Wang, Swansea University, Singleton Park, United Kingdom
Yingwu Zhu, Department of CSSE, Seattle University, USA
Zhihua Cui, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, P.R.China
Arun Saha,Fujitsu, USA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this call-for-papers from EDAS, based on your user
profile. To unsubscribe from call-for-paper messages such as this one, go to
"My profile" and update your areas of interest (link at top of page -
http://edas.info/editAreaInterest.php ).