Subject: [P2PSIP] Draft deadlines and agenda time

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:13:21 -0400

Hi all,

As we start to think about an agenda for Chicago. I wanted to solicit
requests for agenda time. Sending us a request is just that -- a
request -- it doesn't mean you have time.

The particular goal the group is moving toward right now, and the
focus of agenda time, should be on the framework document (our only
official WG item), resolving the open questions within it, and
discussing concrete protocol proposals. NO AGENDA TIME will be granted
for items that don't have an accompanying IETF draft that is current
and was submitted correctly and on time. If we have many requests,
those with significant list discussion will be selected.

Remember that -00 drafts (that includes anything that was
draft-something-sipping that is now in p2psip -- they start over at
00) must be submitted by Monday, July 2, and -01 and later must be
submitted by Monday, July 9. If you submitted a -00 sipping, remember
that an update to p2psip will be -00 and must be in by July 2. Please
CHECK to make sure if you are submitting something as -01 or higher
the -00 is there in the archive, there has been lots of confusion
around the sipping/p2psip change.

Thanks!

David

-- 
David A. Bryan
[email-masked]
+1.757.565.0101 x101
+1.757.565.0088 (fax)
www.SIPeerior.com

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip