Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] performance related...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:49:07 +0800

Subject: RE: [P2PSIP] performance related...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:49:07 +0800

Dear all,

I find no any response on this question. I need also be guided about the
performance related P2PSIP studies. Are there any benchmarking or analysis
modeling for our reference?
Thanks a lot in advance.

BR,
Jeffrey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
umut orhan
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 3:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [P2PSIP] performance related...

Hi all,

As a newbie in P2P and SIP technologies, I wonder if there are any p2pSIP
implementation that can handle huge amounts (thousands or more) of
subscribers effectively.

Whoever I had talked on P2P and SIP so far, they always complained about
performance and capacity limitations of the P2P technology. From the P2P
perspective, I think there should not be such limits for TelCo. especially
when we see that Skype has already teared down the barriers - it can serve
millions of clients on the fly.

Could you please guide me into performance related p2pSIP studies if there
are any?

Thank you and best regards,
Umut

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊，非指定之收件者，請勿使用或揭露本信件內容，並請銷毀此信件。
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip