Subject: [P2PSIP] Question on admitting peer Node-ID

From: Antonio Corghi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:38:06 +0100

Hi all,

we have a question related to the Joining example with Chord discussed  
on the draft of RELOAD base (section 10.5), specifically on the  
Admitting Peer discovery procedure.

When a Joining Peer wants to discover the AP it sends a Probe Request  
with the Destination in the RELOAD message header set to "JP's Node-ID  
+1".

But, we do not understand which field of the Probe Answer is used to  
communicate the AP's Node-ID to JP, that is required in order to  
perform the Attach procedure and to create the connection with the AP.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Best Regards,
	Antonio Corghi
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip