Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diagnose P2PSIP Overlay Network
	Author(s)       : S. Yongchao, X. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-01-22

This document describes P2PSIP diagnostics.  It describes the usage
scenarios and defines several simple methods for the diagnostics in
P2PSIP overlay network.  It also describes types of diagnostic
information which are useful for the connection and node status
monitoring.  The methods and message formats are specified as
extensions to P2PSIP base protocol RELOAD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip