Subject: [P2PSIP] [Fwd: hipl release 1.0.4]

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 18:04:11 +0200

FYI,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: hipl release 1.0.4
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 18:02:49 +0200
From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi folks,

we have published HIP for Linux (HIPL) release 1.0.4 in the URL below:

http://infrahip.hiit.fi/hipl/release/1.0.4/

The release includes binaries for Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS and Maemo for
Nokia Tablets. The binaries (and updates) can also be downloaded using
apt and yum in few steps using the instructions below:

http://infrahip.hiit.fi/index.php?index=download

The release includes many improvements including a number of bug fixes
and better support for infrastructure (DNS, Bamboo DHT, rendezvous).
Please refer to release notes for further details. The main theme in the
following release (1.0.5) is on fault-tolerant mobility management.

Suggestions for improvements and bugs can be reported at:

http://www.freelists.org/list/hipl-users

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip