Subject: [P2PSIP] reload-base-01a posted to p2psip.org

From: "Bruce Lowekamp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:01:53 -0500

We've updated the base reload draft.  The current version is posted at

http://www.p2psip.org/drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-base-01a.html
http://www.p2psip.org/drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-base-01a.txt

Note that the location and the -01a notation are due to the ongoing
issues with the updates to BCP78.   -01 was submitted earlier,
although we subsequently realized that updates to the base draft could
not be made under the new BCP78 terms.  Until that issue is resolved,
we will post updates to the p2psip.org site and maintain a -01x naming
scheme.

Changes since -00:

    * removed TUNNEL method
    * allow implementations more flexibility in picking finger table
entry and revise random range
    * decouple overlay configuration from enrollment server
    * add error for data too large
    * change architecture to overlay perspective from previous
revision and update terminology in document to match
    * reordered message routing section to clarify that other routing
algorithms are possible besides symmetric recursive.
    * clarified document ipr terms
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip