Subject: [P2PSIP] List of Agenda Requests so Far

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:32:59 -0400

Right now, we have the following agenda requests. We will publish the
draft agenda tomorrow.

Please check the list below to ensure that if you requested a slot, we
have it on this list. If we don’t, please sent email to Brian and I
right away: we may have missed one!

Remember that having a request here does not necessarily mean you will
get agenda time. Slots are based on a priority determined at least in
part on volume of list discussion, open questions from the previous
meeting, whether a draft is a WG item or not, and clear open
discussion issues.

Thanks,

David (as chair)

As of 20:00 UT on Oct 27, 2009, slots have been requested for the
following drafts:

REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) Base Protocol
draft-ietf-p2psip-base-05
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-p2psip-base-05.txt

P2PSIP Security Overview and Risk Analysis
draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-overview-01
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-overview-01.txt

Load balancing models for DHT-based Peer-to-Peer Networks
draft-harjula-p2psip-loadbalancing-survey-00
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-harjula-p2psip-loadbalancing-survey-00.txt

An extension to RELOAD to support Direct Response and Relay Peer routing
draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-03
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-03.txt

A Self-tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation And
Discovery (RELOAD)
draft-maenpaa-p2psip-self-tuning-01
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-maenpaa-p2psip-self-tuning-01.txt

Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
draft-maenpaa-p2psip-service-discovery-00
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-maenpaa-p2psip-service-discovery-00.txt