Subject: [P2PSIP] New Version Notification for draft-maenpaa-p2psip-service-discovery-00

From: Jouni Mäenpää <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:01:31 +0300

Hi,

We have just submitted a draft which proposes a generic service
discovery mechanism for RELOAD.

Abstract:
REsource LOcation and Discovery (RELOAD) does not define a generic
service discovery mechanism as part of the base protocol. This
document defines how the Recursive Distributed Rendezvous (ReDiR)
service discovery mechanism used in OpenDHT can be applied to RELOAD
overlays to provide a generic service discovery mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-maenpaa-p2psip-service-discovery-00.txt

Comments are welcome!

Regards,
Jouni Maenpaa

-------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-maenpaa-p2psip-service-discovery-00.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Jouni Maenpaa and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-maenpaa-p2psip-service-discovery
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery
(RELOAD)
Creation_date:	 2009-10-19
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13