Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A SIP Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-23

This document defines a SIP Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery
(RELOAD), The SIP Usage provides the functionality of a SIP proxy or
registrar in a fully-distributed system.  The SIP Usage provides
lookup service for AoRs stored in the overlay.  The SIP Usage also
defines GRUUs that allow the registrations to map an AoR to a
specific node reachable through the overlay.  The AppAttach method is
used to establish a direct connection between nodes through which SIP
messages are exchanged.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.