Subject: [P2PSIP] Joining: AttachAns of AP?

From: "Thomas Kluge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:50:43 +0100

I'm confused about the joining procedure 10.5 and the message flow example 
11.

"When the requester node finally does receive a response from some
   responding node, ..."

I'm wondering what this response shall be.

The message flow example shows: "AttachAns"
This is what I don't understand. Shouldn't that be an ErrorResponse
 with "Error_Not_Found"? If that is the case, wouldn't it be more
sufficiant to send a ping with Dest=JP instead? Unfortunately that would
require another AttachRequest to AP to get ice candidates.

Besides that: The Joining node is not known to AP, except as originator
of the message. Shall this be used as trigger to send an Attach_Ans
if (ForwardingHeader.Destination.NodeID == Message.Originator.NodeID)?
If that is the case it should be noted somewhere.

Another thing: Please clear the *lite* codes from the  "13.6.  Message 
Codes"
table.

regards,
Thomas