Subject: [P2PSIP] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-zong-p2psip-drr-00.txt

From: Ning Zong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:49:37 +0800

Hi, Folks,

An individual draft "An extension to RELOAD to support Direct Response Routing" has been submitted to try to fulfill the WG milestone of "P2PSIP Direct Response", as follow:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zong-p2psip-drr-00.txt

Comments are highly appreciated.

BR,
Ning Zong

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2011年6月21日 17:39
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题: New Version Notification for draft-zong-p2psip-drr-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-zong-p2psip-drr-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Ning Zong and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-zong-p2psip-drr
Revision:	 00
Title:		 An extension to RELOAD to support Direct Response Routing
Creation date:	 2011-06-21
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 18

Abstract:
   This document proposes an optional extension to RELOAD to support
   direct response routing mode.  RELOAD recommends symmetric recursive
   routing for routing messages.  The new optional extension provides a
   shorter route for responses reducing the overhead on intermediary
   peers and describes the potential cases where this extension can be
   used.

The IETF Secretariat