Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-bis-00.txt

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:03:25 -0700

I said in a previous email that I no longer have any pending interoperability
issues in my list for draft-ietf-p2psip-base, but that does not mean that I
think that the document is perfect.  On the other hand any modification request
on -base is painfully slow so requesting even more modifications is not a good
solution.  So I put various improvements for RELOAD in a separate draft,
draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-bis.

The RELOAD authors are welcome to take whatever they like in this draft.
Everything else will be proposed as extensions or in reload-bis after RELOAD is
published.

As by my standard policy, all the stuff in it will soon be either published as
free software or implemented in publicly accessible servers (follow the
announcements in my blog).

Comments, questions and suggestions are welcome.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-bis-00.txt
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:46:31 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposed Improvements for REsource LOcation And Discovery
(RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-06-21

   This document proposes some improvements for [RELOAD].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-bis-00.txt