Subject: [P2PSIP] Stepping down as chair

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:42:53 -0700

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop a note to the list to let everyone know I am
stepping down as chair. As you know, I haven't been able to make it to
the last several meetings due to job constraints, and unfortunately, I
won't be in Paris either. I felt it was best to step down and open the
slot for someone who can devote more time to the role and is able to
regularly attend the meetings.

Thank you everyone for all the great ideas and hard work. I've enjoyed
working on P2PSIP, and look forward to working with everyone again in
the future!

David

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:06:29 +0200

Hi,

I would like to thank David for all this work during all this years. He
has been one of the main drivers for P2P technologies in the RAI area
from the beginning.

Spencer Dawkins will be helping Brian Rosen chair the P2PSIP session in
Paris.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On 17/03/2012 5:42 PM, David A. Bryan wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip
>