Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-one-to-many-00.txt

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:40:17 -0800

As agreed in Vancouver[1, this is a new draft that take all the
multicast/anycast and broadcast stuff that is removed in -base-24 and try to
make it working with anycast.  Note that the solution proposed does not
require naked Ping, and that make bootstrap nodes easier to implement.

Comments, suggestions and questions as always are welcome.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/minutes/minutes-84-p2psip

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-one-to-many-00.txt
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:23:02 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Anycast, Multicast or Broadcast Bootstrap Nodes for
REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-one-to-many-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-01-14

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to REsource LOcation And
   Discovery (RELOAD) that permits to contact a bootstrap node using an
   Anycast, Multicast or Broadcast IP address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-one-to-many

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-one-to-many-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/petithug