Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-07

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 00:11:58 +0100

Hi,

Hereby we are issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-07. 

The WGLC will be open till the 15th of February. We kindly ask the WG to
review the document and provide comments.

If you have no comments and think the document is ready to be submitted 
to IESG, please do send a note stating that to the WG ML.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : A Self-tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
        Author(s)       : Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
        Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-07.txt
        Pages           : 20
        Date            : 2013-01-20

Abstract:
   REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) is a peer-to-peer (P2P)
   signaling protocol that provides an overlay network service.  Peers
   in a RELOAD overlay network collectively run an overlay algorithm to
   organize the overlay, and to store and retrieve data.  This document
   describes how the default topology plugin of RELOAD can be extended
   to support self-tuning, that is, to adapt to changing operating
   conditions such as churn and network size.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-07

Thanks

-- Brian and Carlos