Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-06

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 00:11:51 +0100

Hi,

Hereby we are issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-06. 

The WGLC will be open till the 15th of February. We kindly ask the WG to
review the document and provide comments.

If you have no comments and think the document is ready to be submitted 
to IESG, please do send a note stating that to the WG ML.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
        Author(s)       : Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
        Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-06.txt
        Pages           : 15
        Date            : 2012-10-01

Abstract:
   REsource LOcation and Discovery (RELOAD) does not define a generic
   service discovery mechanism as part of the base protocol.  This
   document defines how the Recursive Distributed Rendezvous (ReDiR)
   service discovery mechanism used in OpenDHT can be applied to RELOAD
   overlays to provide a generic service discovery mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-06

Thanks.

-- Brian and Carlos