Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 20:39:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : P2P Overlay Diagnostics
        Authors         : Haibin Song
                          Jiang Xingfeng
                          Roni Even
                          David A. Bryan
                          Yi Sun
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-17.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-07-29

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms for P2P overlay diagnostics.  It
   defines extensions to the RELOAD P2PSIP base protocol to collect
   diagnostic information, and details the protocol specifications for
   these extensions.  Useful diagnostic information for connection and
   node status monitoring is also defined.  The document also describes
   the usage scenarios and provides examples of how these methods are
   used to perform diagnostics in P2PSIP overlay networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/