Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-07

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 08:05:52 +0200

Hi,

Hereby we are issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-07. 

The WGLC will be open till the 30th of July to give enough time for
people to review considering that we have the Prague meeting soon. We
kindly ask the WG to review the document and provide comments.

If you have no comments and think the document is ready, please do send
a note stating that to the WG ML.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : Concepts and Terminology for Peer to Peer SIP
        Authors         : David A. Bryan
                          Philip Matthews
                          Eunsoo Shim
                          Dean Willis
                          Spencer Dawkins
        Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-07.txt
        Pages           : 20
        Date            : 2015-05-08

Abstract:
   This document defines concepts and terminology for the use of the
   Session Initiation Protocol in a peer-to-peer environment where the
   traditional proxy-registrar and message routing functions are
   replaced by a distributed mechanism.  These mechanisms may be
   implemented using a distributed hash table or other distributed data
   mechanism with similar external properties.  This document includes a
   high-level view of the functional relationships between the network
   elements defined herein, a conceptual model of operations, and an
   outline of the related problems addressed by the P2PSIP working group
   and the RELOAD protocol and SIP usage ([RFC6940],
   [I-D.ietf-p2psip-sip]) defined by the working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-07

Thank you for your support.

-- Brian and Carlos

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:28:26 +0200

Hi,

This WGLC has finished. We are moving forward the document. Brian will
be the document shepherd.

Thanks,

Carlos & Brian