Subject: [Pals] Fwd: [Teas] New Wiki: Some informal guidance for standards track protocol specifications

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 10:31:31 +0800

This is a very useful wiki page, please see Lou's introduction below.
Thanks to Lou for putting this together.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 3:53 AM
Subject: [Teas] New Wiki: Some informal guidance for standards track
protocol specifications
To: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>

All,
    I thought it might be useful to document some topics that repeatedly
get discussed during document reviews.  I started an "informal" wiki on
the topic. It is located at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/teas/trac/wiki/PSGuidelines . Please take
a look at, comment/modify as you see fit.

As chair,

I ask that all WG authors review this guidance in anticipation of
comment topics you're likely to see before/during WG LC.

Thanks,
Lou

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas