Subject: [Pals] PALS WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast-protection

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:52:57 -0400

This is the PALS Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast-
protection (formerly draft-ietf-pwe3-endpoint-fast-protection). You can
find the draft at:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast-protection-00

This draft has already had a previous last call in the PWE3 WG. That last
call resulted in a number of comments and resulting improvements. As a
result, the document shepherd, Matthew Bocci, has recommended that we have
another last call for the PALS version.

Since this draft specifies some extensions to LDP (see Section 6), we are
copying this last call announcement to the MPLS WG as well. However, we
request that all last call comments be posted to the PALS WG list.

This last call will run for two weeks, ending on August 25.

Given the nature of the draft, we would appreciate even just responses that
you've read it and support publication, even if you don't have any specific
comments.

Thanks,
Andy and Stewart

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 08:03:50 -0400

This ends the WG last call for draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast-protection.

Authors, please update the draft to address the received comments.

Thanks,
Andy

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This is the PALS Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast
> -protection (formerly draft-ietf-pwe3-endpoint-fast-protection). You can
> find the draft at:
>
> Given the nature of the draft, we would appreciate even just responses
> that you've read it and support publication, even if you don't have any
> specific comments.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy and Stewart
>
>