Subject: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 02:54:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Pseudowire Redundancy on S-PE
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-08-04

Abstract:
   This document describes Multi-Segment Pseudowire (MS-PW) protection
   scenarios in which the pseudowire redundancy is provided on the
   Switching-PE (S-PE).  Operations of the S-PEs which provide PW
   redundancy are specified in this document.  Signaling of the
   preferential forwarding status as defined in RFC 6870 is reused.
   This document does not require any change to the T-PEs of MS-PW.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/