Subject: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 16:39:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services of the IETF.

        Title           : Seamless BFD for VCCV
        Authors         : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-02-22

Abstract:
   This document extends the procedures and Connectivity Verification
   (CV) types already defined for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) for Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV) to define
   Seamless BFD (S-BFD) for VCCV.  This document updates RFC 5885,
   extending the CV Values and the Capability Selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/