Subject: [Pals] PALS IPR poll for draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-01

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 15:33:35 -0500

Working Group,

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-01 has been
requested for PALS working group last call.

We will conduct an IPR poll before the WG LC is started.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

There are no IPR disclosures currently filed against this document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the PALS WG email list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the PALS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks,
Andy and Stewart

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 00:58:37 +0000

Andy,

I am not aware of any IPR related to this document.

Thanks,

- Carlos.

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 3:33 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: PALS IPR poll for draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-01

Working Group,

Thanks,
Andy and Stewart

---

From: "Vengada Prasad Govindan (venggovi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 06:54:24 +0000

Hello Andy,
Thanks
Prasad

From: Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 6:29 AM
To: Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: PALS IPR poll for draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-01

Andy,

Thanks,

- Carlos.

Working Group,

Thanks,
Andy and Stewart