Subject: [Pals] Fwd: [bess] Poll for adoption: draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 10:38:15 -0400

PALSers,

Even though this is an adoption poll for the BESS WG, this draft is also of
interest to PALS and has been presented several times at PALS meetings.

If you have any comments on the adoption poll, please go over to the BESS
email list and respond there to the poll.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 4, 2016 at 10:17 AM
Subject: [bess] Poll for adoption: draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang [1] as a working group document.

Please state on the list if you support adoption or not (in both cases,
please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until *May 25th*.

This call runs in parallel with the adoption call on
draft-brissette-bess-evpn-yang hence the extended period.

We are *coincidentally* also polling for knowledge of any other
IPR that applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed
in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669
and 5378 for more details).

==> *If* you are listed as a document author or contributor please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
relevant IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from
each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please explicitly
respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in
conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang

_______________________________________________
BESS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess