Subject: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 23:55:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-chassis Passive Optical Network (PON) Protection in MPLS
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Yong Luo
                          Edwin Mallette
                          Yimin Shen
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-09-27

Abstract:
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) is being extended to the edge
   of operator networks including the network access nodes. Separately
   network access nodes such as Passive Optical Network (PON) Optical
   Line Terminations (OLTs) have evolved to support first-mile access
   protection, where one or more physical OLTs provide first-mile
   diversity to the customer edge. Multi-homing support is needed on
   the MPLS-enabled PON OLT to provide resiliency for provided services.
   This document describes the multi-chassis PON protection
   architecture in MPLS and also specifies the Inter-Chassis
   Communication Protocol (ICCP) extension to support it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/