Subject: [Pals] pals - Not having a session at IETF 97

From: "\"IETF Meeting Session Request Tool\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 09:33:22 -0700

Andrew Malis, a chair of the pals working group, indicated that the pals working group does not plan to hold a session at IETF 97.

This message was generated and sent by the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:12:21 -0400

All,

Stewart and I haven’t received any requests for agenda time in Seoul, so
PALS won’t be meeting. As for the Berlin meeting, we will prepare and
distribute our usual working group status slides. One of the reasons that
we don't need to meet is that we’ve been doing a good job of completing our
outstanding work items. Since Berlin, we’ve so far had one RFC published
and we currently have six of our nine WG drafts in various stages of IESG
processing, so that number may increase.

Please send Stewart and me an email if you have a draft that you think
could benefit from discussion in a virtual WG meeting.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "IETF Meeting Session Request Tool" <session_request_developers@
ietf.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 12:33 PM
Subject: pals - Not having a session at IETF 97
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Andrew Malis, a chair of the pals working group, indicated that the pals
working group does not plan to hold a session at IETF 97.

This message was generated and sent by the IETF Meeting Session Request
Tool.