Subject: [Pals] IETF 111 PALS, MPLS, DETNET Joint Session - Slot Request

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:23:01 -0400

Hi All,

The draft agenda for IETF111 has been posted -

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda

PALS has a joint session with the MPLS and DetNet WGs, focusing on cross-group
MPLS issues:

TUESDAY, July 27, 2021 Session III

Start: 16:00 PDT/19:00 EDT/23:00 UTC

Room 6  RTG pals  Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services WG - Joint
PALS/MPLS/DetNet

The PALS chairs and I(PALS Secretary)are coordinating the agenda for this
session.

This will be a fully remote meeting.  Our plan is to focus on summarizing
progress from the Open MPLS Design Team, updates and progress on the
cross-group MPLS issues.

Please send slot requests via *reply to this email* (i.e., to
[email-masked]) *with the Subject intact* before the end of the
day Sunday, July 11 (any TZ).  Please include the following in your request:

1. Topic: (e.g., “PW Control Word Stitching”)

2. URL to your draft on Datatracker: you only need to provide the file name
to the example URL (e.g., “
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk/”):

3. Brief statement of objectives and issues to be discussed and resolved
via the presentation during the meeting:  (e.g.,

“Gather interest from the WG to work on this solution”)

4. Requested duration: (norm/default is 10 min): “20 min”

5. Speaker name: <Given-name FAMILY-NAME-IN-ALL-CAPS> (e.g., “Dave
SINICROPE”):

Thank you!

Dave Sinicrope

PALS Secretary
[email-masked]