Subject: ergoreal.

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:10:05

ERGO REAL IS THE MARKETING DIVISION OF TRUE ARM INC.

DIFFERENT COMPANIES HAVE AFFILIATED WITH US

TO DISTRIBUTE OUR SUCCESSFUL AND UNIQUE PRODUCTS.

ALL OF OUR AFFILIATED COMPANIES RECEIVE VERY SUBSTANTIAL
COMMISSIONS

SELLING AND MARKETING OUR PRODUCTS.

BECOME ONE OF OUR AFFILIATES AND ENTER INTO THIS NEW WORLD
OF OPPORTUNITIES

TO SELL A UNIQUE PATENTED PRODUCT THAT IS USED BY MILLIONS
OF PEOPLE.

PLEASE CONTACT US AT:

www.ergoreal.com

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want
anyone who does not wish to receive our mailings to receive them.

As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to administer
our list management and remove list. This is not SPAM.

If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click
remove and enter your email
at the top of the page.

You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us
again.