Subject: [Pana] New [issue30] Mobility handling: Typo with message type.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:26:49 +0300

New submission from Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]>:

Change (PANA-Start-Request):

   If PaC wants to resume an ongoing PANA session after connecting to 
   another link in the same access network, it can send the unexpired 
   PANA session id in its PANA-Start-Request message. In the absence of 
   session id AVP in this message, PAA can assume this is a fresh 
   session and assigns a new session ID in the first PANA-Auth-Request 
   message. 

To (PANA-Start-Answer):

   If PaC wants to resume an ongoing PANA session after connecting to 
   another link in the same access network, it can send the unexpired 
   PANA session id in its PANA-Start-Answer message. In the absence of 
   session id AVP in this message, PAA can assume this is a fresh 
   session and assigns a new session ID in the first PANA-Auth-Request 
   message.

----------
category: Editorial
document: draft-ietf-pana-pana-xx.txt
messages: 85
nosy: dforsber
priority: Must Fix
status: Text Proposed
title: Mobility handling: Typo with message type.
________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue30
________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

---

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:18:22 -0700

I agree.  PANA-Start-Request in the original text should be replaced
with PANA-Start-Answer.

Yoshihiro Ohba

---

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:18:22 -0700

Yoshihiro Ohba