Subject: New Mailing list for PANA

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:58:01 -0500

Hello,

Please note that a new mailing list for PANA has been setup. All
discussions in the future will be carried on in the new list.

Everyone who was previously subscribed to the old list has been
moved over to this new list. If you have problems, please contact
me or Alper.

-Basavaraj

-----Original Message-----
From: ext [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Subject: Welcome to the "Pana" mailing list

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

**************************************************************************

                                Note Well

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to
the IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026,
which grants to the IETF and its participants certain licenses and
rights in such statements. Such statements include verbal statements
in IETF meetings, as well as written and electronic communications
made at any time or place, which are addressed to

        * the IETF plenary session,
        * any IETF working group or portion thereof,
        * the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
        * the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
        * any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any
working
            group or design team list, or any other list functioning
under IETF
            auspices,
        * the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not subject to these provisions.

**************************************************************************