Subject: [Pana] New [issue29] EAP Failure & PANA-Bind-Request

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:18:04 +0300

New submission from Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]>:

When PAA receives EAP Failure from EAP Server it should send a
PANA-Termination-Request instead of PANA-Bind-Request. This way
the PANA-Bind-Request is used only with EAP-Success messages only
and the meaning of PANA-Bind-Request becomes more clear. Also the 
PAA state machine becomes simpler.

Dan Forsberg

----------
category: Technical
document: draft-ietf-pana-pana-xx.txt
messages: 84
nosy: dforsber
priority: Should Fix
status: No Discussion
title: EAP Failure & PANA-Bind-Request
________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue29
________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana