Subject: [Pana] Submitting I-D: draft-ietf-pana-framework-04.txt to IESG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 15:44:44 -0500

Hello,

The following PANA WG I-D has completed WG last call and is ready for
AD/IESG review.
I-D title: PANA Framework
I-D: draft-ietf-pana-framework-04.txt
Track: Informational

Below are details about the last call and quality of document.

-Basavaraj

=============================================================

1) Have the chairs personally reviewed this version of the ID and do
   they believe this ID is sufficiently baked to forward to the IESG
   for publication? 

Yes.

2) Has the document had adequate review from both key WG members and
   key non-WG members? Do you have any concerns about the depth or
   breadth of the reviews that have been performed?

Yes, the document has been reviewed by WG and non WG members. We are
satisfied with depth and breadth of the reviews done on this document.

3) Do you have concerns that the document needs more review from a
   particular (broader) perspective (e.g., security, operational
   complexity, someone familiar with AAA, etc.)? 

No concerns here.   

4) Do you have any specific concerns/issues with this document that
   you believe the ADs and/or IESG should be aware of? For example,
   perhaps you are uncomfortable with certain parts of the document,
   or whether there really is a need for it, etc., but at the same
   time these issues have been discussed in the WG and the WG has
   indicated it wishes to advance the document anyway.

None.
   
5) How solid is the WG consensus behind this document?  Does it
   represent the strong concurrence of a few individuals, with others
   being silent, or does the WG as a whole understand and agree with
   it?

There is no dissent in the WG w.r.t this document. There is a good
amount of consensus on publishing it as an Informational RFC as it
provides a clear understanding of PANA in the larger scope.

6) Has anyone threatened an appeal or otherwise indicated extreme
   discontent?  If so, please summarize what are they upset about.

No. 
   
7) Have the chairs verified that the document adheres to _all_ of the
   ID nits?  (see http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html).

Yes.
   
8) Does the document a) split references into normative/informative,
   and b) are there normative references to IDs, where the IDs are not
   also ready for advancement or are otherwise in an unclear state?

Yes. The references are split in normative and informative
sections. The reference to the I-D :
draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-17 in the normative section may be
an issue. 

9) For Standards Track and BCP documents, the IESG approval
   announcement includes a writeup section with the following
   sections:

   - Technical Summary
   - Working Group Summary
   - Protocol Quality

This I-D is on an Informational RFC track.

-Chairs
Basavaraj/Alper

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana