Subject: [Pana] Reminder: I-D cutoff dates for IETF64

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:43:34 -0500

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 64th 
IETF Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada:

October 17th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
October 17th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, 
October 10th at 9:00 AM ET.

October 24th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, October 24th at 9:00 AM ET.

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana