Subject: [Pana] Resolution of Issue 178 (AD-review, pana-fwk, section 2)

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:07:51 -0500

[1] Change 

"
   IPsec Tunnel Inner Address (IPsec-TIA)

      This is an IP address configured on a PANA client as the inner
      address of an IPsec tunnel mode SA.
"

to:

"
   IPsec Tunnel Inner Address (IPsec-TIA)

      This is an IP address configured on a PANA client as the inner
      address of an IPsec tunnel mode SA (Security Association).
"

[2] Change:

"
   Secure Association Protocol

      A protocol that provides a cryptographic binding between the
      initial entity authentication (and authorization) exchange to the
      subsequent exchange of data packets.  Examples of secure
      association protocols include the 4-way handshake in IEEE 802.11i
      [802.11i], and IKE [RFC2409] in IP-based access control.
"

to:

"
   Secure Association Protocol

      A protocol that runs between a client of PANA and a per-packet
      access control element to provide a cryptographic binding
      between the initial entity authentication (and authorization)
      exchange to the subsequent exchange of data packets.  Examples
      of secure association protocols include the 4-way handshake in
      IEEE 802.11i [802.11i], and IKE [RFC2409] in IP-based access
      control.

"

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana