Subject: [Pana] I-D "PANA Mobility Optimizations with Session Keys Context (SKC)"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:28:48 +0300

Hi all,

This is a late submission/announcement of a new 00 draft about using KDC
and Session Keys Context with pana-mobopts and pana-cxtp. We had this
first in the pana-mobopts draft but decided that we should first discuss
this before including into the WG draft. Thus, one excuse for the missed
deadline (another one is non-working email addresses).

We hope to get a presentation slot for this unofficial I-D for the next
IETF PANA WG meeting.

Draft URL:
http://forsberg.fi/draft-forsberg-pana-skc-00.txt

The pana-mobopts draft will be refreshed as is.

Br,
- Dan

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana