Subject: [Pana] Re: outstanding issues

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:06:43 +0100

Alper and PANA WG,

I apologize for being unresponsive to our thread over the past week and 
a half, I was traveling with my family though had hoped to retain enough 
contact with this issue to continue to respond in relative real-time. 
Unfortunately, we all came down with the flu on our trip, which made 
things far more difficult than I had expected.

We are well and back home now. Aside of the basic administration run-up 
to the IETF (which of course includes time-consuming tasks like BoF 
agendas and plenaries) I will be focusing with you on converging these 
last items so that we can finally get the new (and hopefully improved) 
version of the PANA specification in front of the IETF and IESG soon.

- Mark

Alper Yegin wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I believe we iterated one more round in response to your e-mails on PANA
> issues. Could you process the e-mails and let us know what you think? 
>
> Once we converge on all, I'll send a summary message on the list and we'll
> revise the document accordingly.
>
> Alper
>
>   

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

---

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:02:54 -0500

Just for your information, I have submitted revision -14 that includes
easier part of your comments before the submission deadline.  I hope
this helps us to focus on discussing the last items.

Yoshihiro Ohba