Subject: [PANRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01.txt

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:31:21 -0500

Just to let people know - I've submitted this -01 revision of the "what not
to do" draft. It has some basic cleanup from -00, but also adds sections
for IntServ (thank you, Ron Bonica), QuickStart TCP (thank you, Michael
Scharf), and Shim6 (thank you, Erik Nordmark), and adds lessons from those
contributions to the Summary of Lessons Learned section.

Additional contributions really are appreciated - either as PRs (details on
the repository in the draft) or as e-mail to me (as the editor).

Comments are, of course, welcome as well.

Thanks, and see you in Montreal,

Spencer, as editor

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 11:22 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01.txt
To: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Spencer Dawkins and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do
Revision:       01
Title:          Path Aware Networking: A Bestiary of Roads Not Taken
Document date:  2018-06-18
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01

Abstract:
   At the first meeting of the proposed Path Aware Networking Research
   Group, Oliver Bonaventure led a discussion of our mostly-unsuccessful
   attempts to exploit Path Awareness to achieve a variety of goals,
   over the past decade.  At the end of that discussion, the research
   group agreed to catalog and analyze these ideas, to extract insights
   and lessons for path-aware networking researchers.

   This document contains that catalog and analysis.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat