Subject: [PANRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-00.txt

From: Theresa Enghardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 13:34:55 +0200

Dear PANRG,

as promised in the last session in Montréal, here's a draft addressing
the first question (Section 2.1 in the questions draft).

My co-author Cyrill and I would like to present this draft in Bangkok.

Feedback is welcome!

Best,
Theresa

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for
draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-00.txt
Date: 	Thu, 18 Oct 2018 04:30:43 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Cyrill Krahenbuhl <[email-masked]>, Cyrill
Krähenbühl <[email-masked]>, Theresa Enghardt
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Theresa Enghardt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties
Revision: 00
Title: A Vocabulary of Path Properties
Document date: 2018-10-18
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties

Abstract:
This document defines and categorizes information about Internet
paths that an endpoint might have or want to have. This information
is expressed as properties of paths between two endpoints.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat