Subject: [PANRG] 6GNet 2022 - CALL FOR POSTERS & DEMOS PAPERS

From: Thi-Mai-Trang Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 13:40:30 +0100

Apologies for cross and multiple postings

********************************************************************************

CALL FOR POSTERS & DEMOS PAPERS

1st International Conference on 6G Networking (6GNet 2022)

July 6 - 8, 2022 - Paris, France (Hybrid Conference)

https://6g-conference.dnac.org/posters-demos/

********************************************************************************

- 6GNet 2022 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE, IEEE ComSoc and 
supported by 6GFlaghship University of Oulu

- All accepted & presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore

IMPORTANT DATES:

- Submission deadline: April 29, 2022

- Review deadline: May 10, 2022

- Notification date: May 13, 2022

- Camera-ready paper: May 23, 2022

CONFERENCE DESCRIPTION:

6G network research has already started with some initiatives like the 
6G IA in Horizon Europe. Besides the (somewhat questionable) speed race, 
6G networking is a tremendous opportunity to investigate and foster 
research in areas like the need for massive digital inclusion and 
stronger robustness against attacks of any kind, among other challenging 
topics like global network automation and cross-domain service/slice 
design, delivery and operation. 6G networking may also be seen as a true 
convergence point where the distinction between fixed and mobile 
infrastructures would not make sense anymore. The research effort in 
this area of convergence has ignited for quite some time but 
dramatically progressed with 5G techniques, possibly combined with 
others like advanced forwarding schemes (multi-path communication 
designs) or AI/ML-fueled network automation. This first 6G conference 
therefore aims at assessing the progress of the various research efforts 
in areas that will forge 6G networks. The 6G Networking conference will 
thus bring together top-notch experts from academia and industry 
(including network operators) to stimulate discussions, introduce news 
ideas and therefore contribute to the progress of 6G networking research.

This 6G Networking conference will take place in Paris from July 6 to 
July 8, 2022.

RESEARCH TOPICS :

• 6G Physical layers
• 6G RAN
• 6GC - Core Network
• Softwarisation and virtualization
• LF Networking
• 6G slicing
• Control algorithms
• Network management
• Self driving networks
• 6G visions
• Ad hoc and mesh networks
• Autonomous and urban networks
• Edge and Far Edge Cloud Computing
• End user Computing
• Mobile datacenter
• 6G for mobile Internet
• 6G D2D
• 6G unlicenced
• Hybrid technology (Wi-Fi7 and 6G)
• 6G Vehicular networks
• 6G Intelligence
• Implementations, testbeds, and prototypes
• Energy-efficient networking
• Security and privacy
• 6G Geolocation
• Underwater 6G wireless networks
• Low and high 6G platforms
• Drone networking in 6G environments
• Global 6G network automation (from service/slice parameter exposure 
and negotiation to service/slice fulfillment and assurance)
• 6G migration strategies (coexistence with 5G and legacy techs)
• Dynamic inter-domain service/slice (including service function 
chaining) design and provisioning and their implications (security, 
collaboration schemes, the need for consistency, etc.)
• Smart (e.g., dynamically adaptive to network access conditions, the 
nature of traffic patterns, etc.)
• 6G connectivity designs for massive digital inclusion
• 6G Green networking
• 6G Applications

*** Posters and Technical Demonstration Papers Submission guidelines ***

6G Network 2022 solicits original, unpublished work not currently under 
review by other conferences or journals. Papers submitted to 6G Network 
2022 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity 
and interest to a wide audience.

- *6Gnet Poster paper* is focused on the design, development, 
implementation of work in-progress within the scope of 6GNet 2022. 
Submissions should be original, unpublished work, not currently under 
review by other conferences or journals. Poster Papers submitted to 
6GNet 2022 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, 
clarity and interest to a wide audience.

- *6Gnet Demo paper* is focused on the demonstration of early prototypes 
and showcases products within the scope of 6GNet 2022. The proposal 
should provide the demo background and further focus on the demo 
settings and the application, possibly with visual outcomes to highlight 
the interest of the demo. Demo Papers submitted to 6GNet 2022 will be 
assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity and interest 
to a wide audience.

Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all 
submissions must be done electronically through EDAS. All submissions 
must be written in English, with minimum of 10-point font and must use 
standard IEEE two-column conference templates that can be downloaded 
from https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html

At least one author is required to register, at the full rate, to 
present accepted papers at the conference and for the paper to appear in 
the proceedings and the IEEE digital library.

Submissions links:

Posters Papers: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=28786&track=110374
Demos Papers : https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=28786&track=108123

*** Posters and Technical Demonstrations Co-Chairs ***

Tara Yahiya (Universite Paris Saclay, France)
Stefano Secci (Cnam, France)

*** TPC Co-Chairs ***

Henning Schulzrinne (Columbia University, USA)
Christian Jacquenet (Orange, France)

*** General Co-Chairs ***

Merouane Debbah (IIT, UAE)
Matti Latva Aho (Oulu University, Finland)
Khaled B. Letaief (HKUST, Hong Kong)

********

Website: https://6g-conference.dnac.org/