Subject: [paws] JSON vCard in draft-ietf-paws-protocol

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:27:15 -0600

Someone who is implementing draft-ietf-paws-protocol pinged me offlist
with some questions about draft-bhat-vcarddav-json. After wondering
why he was doing that, I noticed that the PAWS protocol still
references that early work on a JSON representation of vCard, instead
of the output of the JCARDCAL WG:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard/

Please make sure to update the PAWS spec so that it uses the official
representation of vCard, and please note that Raghu and I (as authors
of draft-bhat-vcarddav-json) formally retracted our work in favor of
the document being produced in the JCARDCAL WG.

Also, if you have feedback on draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard, please send
it along as soon as possible, because it has already been submitted to
the IESG for publication.

Thanks!

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/