Subject: [paws] Fwd: Barry Leiba's Yes on draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:54:53 -0500

Subject: Barry Leiba's Yes on draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14: (with COMMENT)
From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:31:37 -0700
List-Id: <iesg.ietf.org>

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-paws-protocol/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vince handled all my comments during last call, and I'm happy with this
version.  Thanks, especially, for all the work that went into re-doing
Section 6.