Subject: [Pce] RE: Internet Draft <draft-ash-pce-architecture-00.txt>

From: "Ash, Gerald R \(Jerry\), ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:50:25 -0500

All,

The I-D is now available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ash-pce-architecture-00.txt.

Please read and comment.

Thanks,
Jerry

________________________________

From: JP Vasseur [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 11:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Adrian Farrel; Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS
Subject: Fwd: Internet Draft for Publication
<draft-ash-pce-architecture-00.txt>

Hi, 

One of the main action point required by Alex after the PCE BOF held in
San Diego was to produce a PCE architecture document whose aim was to
describe various possible PCE architectures and their components,
provide application examples, and clarify the scope of the applicability
of such path computation techniques. 

In particular, PCE-based path computation would not replace existing
methods but could be used in some environments and for specific
applications. 

In order to move forward, comments to this draft are very welcome. 

Adrian and I also received various emails mentioning that other PCE
related IDs were on their way, so please authors, try to publish them
prior to the next IETF so as to have enough time for comments and
discussion. 

JP 

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce