Subject: [Pce] [Re] Submission of PCE draft <draft-ogino-pce-recovery-pc-model-00.txt>

From: ogino <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:43:58 +0900

I am sorry.
I have forgotten attaching the draft to the previous e-mail.
I send this e-mail again.
******************************

Dear PCE BOF members,

I submitted the attached short draft titled "Path Computation Model for 
Recovery LSPs Using External PCE".

This draft describes a path computation model, where an external PCE 
exclusively preserving necessary TE information can compute efficient 
recovery LSP routes that promote bandwidth sharing between other recovery LSPs.
Recovery schemes considered in this draft are the bandwidth protection for 
packet-LSPs and the shared-mesh restoration for all the types of TE-LSPs 
controlled by the GMPLS protocol suite.

The abstract of the draft is as follows.
"This document proposes a PC model, where the recovery LSP route in a 
domain is computed using an external PCE. Recovery LSP computation that 
promotes bandwidth sharing between other recovery LSPs requires unreserved 
bandwidth information that corresponds to each failure position or SRLG. 
However, the present IGP-TE can only advertise unreserved bandwidth 
information corresponding to eight priority classes to each LSR involved in 
an IGP area. An external PCE in a domain can compute efficient recovery LSP 
routes by exclusively preserving such unreserved bandwidth information 
without any extension of the present IGP-TE."

I will be happy if you review this draft. Your comments and suggestions are 
very welcome.

Best regards,

Nagao Ogino

******************************
Nagao Ogino, Dr. Eng.
KDDI R&D Laboratories Inc.
2-1-15 Ohara, Kamifukuoka-shi,
Saitama 356-8502 Japan
TEL   +81 49 278 7860
FAX   +81 49 278 7811
E-mail   [email-masked]
****************************** 
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce