Subject: [Pce] Formation of a Design team

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:46:46 -0500

Dear list members,

  With the objective of achieving some of our aggressive WG Milestones, 
a design team has been formed, made of the following members:

   Jean-Louis Le Roux (France Telecom)
   Raymond Zhang (Infonet)
   Durga Gangisetti (MCI)
   Kenji Kumaki (KDDI)
   Eiji Oki (NTT)
   Jerry Ash (AT&T)
   Igor Bryskin
   Arthi Ayyangar (Juniper)
   Dean Cheng (Cisco)
   Alia Atlas (Avici)

  The design team is chartered to work on the following WG charter item:
   
"Specification of a new communication protocol for use between a PCC 
and a PCE, and between PCEs. A single protocol will be selected from 
among candidates that include the existing protocols defined in other 
WGs."
   
The two main related Milestones are:
   
Apr 05: Submit first draft of the PCE communication protocol 
requirements
Jul 05: Submit first draft of the PCE communication protocol 
specification
 
As usual, the work produced by the Design team is not exclusive and by 
no means precludes any other individual to write other drafts. 
Furthermore, as usual, comments to the produced drafts are highly 
encouraged and additional contributors may join these drafts.

We hope that once the drafts have reached a basic state of readiness we 
will be able to move them within the working group at which point they 
will be "owned" by the whole Working Group.

Although it looks unrealistic to produce any IDs before the next IETF, 
we would encourage some preliminary discussions (especially on the 
requirements) during the next PCE WG meeting (presentation of a few 
slides would be an option).
   
JP and Adrian.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce