Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PCE Communication Protocol (PCECP) Specific
                          Requirements for Inter-Area Multi Protocol 
                          Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-05.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-12-29
	
For scalability purposes a network may comprise multiple Interior 
   Gateway Protocol (IGP) areas. An inter-area Traffic Engineered-Label 
   Switched Path (TE-LSP) is an LSP that transits through at least two 
   IGP areas. In a multi-area network, topology visibility remains local 
   to a given area, and a head-end Label Switching Router (LSR) cannot 
   compute an inter-area shortest constrained path. One key application 
   of the Path Computation Element (PCE) based architecture is the 
   computation of inter-area TE-LSP paths. The PCE Communication 
   Protocol (PCECP) is used to communicate computation requests from 
   Path Computation Clients (PCC) to PCEs, and to return computed paths 
   in responses. This document lists a detailed set of PCECP specific 
   requirements for support of inter-area TE-LSP path computation. It 
   complements the generic requirements for a PCE Communication 
   Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce