Subject: [Pce] Communicaiton from the OIF - 7/12/06

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 18:30:31 -0000

Hi,

We have received a communication from the OIF regarding their Carrier 
Working Group Requirements Document for Multi Domain Intelligent Optical 
Networks.

The communication and the current requirement document can be found on the 
CCAMP (sic) alternative Web pages at www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp.htm. The text of 
the covering letter can be seen below.

The OIF do not specifically ask us to perform any actions, but I am sure 
they would welcome any review comments that you might have. These can be 
sent direct or sent to the mailing list in which case JP and I will send a 
response.

Thanks,
Adrian

===
December  6,  2006
To: Adrian Farrel and Deborah Brungard, IETF CCAMP WG Co-Chairs
      J.P. Vasseur and Adrian Farrel, IETF PCE WG Co-Chairs
From: Jim Jones, OIF TC Chair
Copy: Ross Callon and Bill Fenner, IETF Routing Area Directors

Subject:  OIF  liaison  letter  regarding  Carrier  WG  Requirements 
Document

Dear Adrian, J.P. and Deborah,

The  OIF  Carrier  WG  is  in  the  process  of  updating  the  carrier 
requirements  document  related  to  control  plane  for  intelligent 
optcal  networks.  The  attached  draft  document  represents  an  update 
to  two  previous  requirements  documents,  focused  on  specific 
interfaces  (i.e.,  UNI  and  E-NNI,  respectively).

Sincerely  yours,

Jim  Jones
OIF,  Technical  Committee  Chair

cc:  Lyndon  Ong,  Richard  Bradford,  Hans-Martin  Foisel
Attachments: oif2006.134.02 

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce