Subject: [Pce] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt

From: Eiji Oki <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:27:23 +0900

Hi all,

A new draft on extensions to PCEP for route exclusions has
been published:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt
Any comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Eiji

Forwarded by Eiji Oki <[email-masked]>
----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
 From:    [email-masked]
 To:      [email-masked]
 Date:    Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500
 Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt 
----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Route Exclusions
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-1-31
	
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering in Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.

   When a Path Computation Client (PCC) requests a PCE for a route, it
   may be useful for the PCC to specify as constraints to the path
   computation abstract nodes, resources, and Shared Risk Link Groups
   (SRLGs) that are to be explicitly excluded from routes. Such
   constraints are termed route exclusions.

   The PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP) is designed as a communication
   protocol between PCCs and PCEs. This document presents PCEP
   extensions for route exclusions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--------------------- Original Message Ends --------------------

--
Eiji Oki, Ph. D.
Senior Research Engineer
NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories
3-9-11 Midori-cho Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-8585 Japan
Tel: +81-422-59-3441, Fax: +81-422-59-3787
E-mail: [email-masked]

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Route Exclusions
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-1-31
	
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering in Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.

   When a Path Computation Client (PCC) requests a PCE for a route, it
   may be useful for the PCC to specify as constraints to the path
   computation abstract nodes, resources, and Shared Risk Link Groups
   (SRLGs) that are to be explicitly excluded from routes. Such
   constraints are termed route exclusions.

   The PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP) is designed as a communication
   protocol between PCCs and PCEs. This document presents PCEP
   extensions for route exclusions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-pcep-xro-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce