Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to the Path Computation  Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)	: Q. Zhao, D. King, F. Verhaeghe, T. Takeda, M. Chaitou, J. Le Roux, Z. Ali
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-01.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
Point-to-point Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized    MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) may
   be established using signaling techniques, but their paths may first
   be determined.  The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been
   identified as an appropriate technology for the determination of the
   paths of P2MP TE LSPs.

   This document describes extensions to the PCE communication Protocol
   (PCEP) to handle requests and responses for the computation of paths
   for P2MP TE LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 09:43:12 +0100

Authors,

Can you summarize the changes on the list ?

Many Thanks.

JP.

On 11/4/08 12:45 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Title  : Extensions to the Path Computation  Element Communication Protocol
> (PCEP) for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
> Point-to-point Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized    MPLS
> (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) may