Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-dste-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diff-Serv Aware Class Type Object for Path Computation Element Communication Protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Sivabalan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-dste-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document specifies a CLASSTYPE object to support Diff-Serve 
Aware Traffic Engineering (DS-TE) where path computation is performed 
with an aid of Path Computation Element (PCE).  

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 Error! 
Reference source not found..

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-dste-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce