Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The use of SVEC (Synchronization VECtor) list for Synchronized dependent path computations
	Author(s)       : I. Nishioka, D. King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-08-28

A Path Computation Element (PCE) performing dependent path
computations, for instance calculating a diverse working and
protected path do not share common network points, would need to
synchronize the computations in order to increase the probability of
meeting the working and protected path disjoint objective and
network resource optimization objective. When a PCE computes
multiple sets of dependent path computation requests concurrently,
it is required to use Synchronization VECtor (SVEC) list for
association among the sets of dependent path computation requests.
SVEC is also applicable to end-to-end diverse path computation
across multiple domains. This document describes the usage of SVECs
in the SVEC list and diverse path computation guideline, for the
synchronized computation of dependent paths.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.