Subject: [Pce] Building the PCE Agenda

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:55:53 +0200

Hi PCE WG.

If you intend to present during our meeting in Taipei, please send a 
message to _both_ chairs and secretary not later than Monday 31st 
October. Include the I-D/presentation title, the estimated duration and 
the (forecast) presenter's name.

Like last time, please keep in mind that individual I-Ds which have not 
been publicly discussed _on list_ since their previous presentation will 
be disregarded for the agenda.

Thank you,

JP & Julien

---

From: "Jones, Greg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 23:43:59 +0000

Tom,
I have forwarded to Toby for action.
I do not have the file.
Regards,
Greg

Julien Meuric <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi PCE WG.

Thank you,

JP & Julien

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce