Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 00:06:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extensions for Stateful PCE Usage in GMPLS-controlled Networks
	Author(s)       : Xian Zhang
                          Young Lee
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-12-04

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) facilitates Traffic Engineering
   (TE) based path calculation in large, multi-domain, multi-region, or
   multi-layer networks. [Stateful-PCE] provides the fundamental PCE
   communication Protocol (PCEP) extensions needed to support stateful
   PCE functions, without specifying the technology-specific extensions.
   This memo provides extensions required for PCEP so as to enable the
   usage of a stateful PCE capability in GMPLS-controlled networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/