Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 08:55:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCE-based Computation Procedure To Compute Shortest Constrained P2MP Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
        Authors         : Quintin Zhao
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniel King
                          Zafar Ali
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-06-17

Abstract:
   The ability to compute paths for constrained point-to-multipoint
   (P2MP) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) across
   multiple domains has been identified as a key requirement for the
   deployment of P2MP services in MPLS and GMPLS-controlled networks.
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been recognized as an
   appropriate technology for the determination of inter-domain paths of
   P2MP TE LSPs.

   This document describes an experiment to provide procedures and
   extensions to the PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) for the
   computation of inter-domain paths for P2MP TE LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:16:27 +0100

Hi All, 

This new version of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures
addresses a DISCUSS from Kathleen Moriarty
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-proce
dures/ballot/#kathleen-moriarty) and Gen-ART review comments/improvements
from Christer Holmberg. 

Diff from 07 to 08:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-proce
dures-08

Br, Dan. 

-----Original Message-----
From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 17 June 2014 16:55
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-08.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : PCE-based Computation Procedure To Compute
Shortest Constrained P2MP Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched
Paths
        Authors         : Quintin Zhao
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniel King
                          Zafar Ali
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        :
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-06-17

Abstract:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-proce
dures/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-
08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-proce
dures-08

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt