Subject: [Pce] Publication request for draft-ietf-pce-questions

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 22:55:18 +0530

Hi Alia,

PCE WG would like to request publication of draft-ietf-pce-questions
as an Informational RFC.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-questions-06

Please find the document writeup attached, as well as uploaded at -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-questions/shepherdwriteup/

Regards,
Dhruv

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 16:08:51 -0400

Hi Dhruv,

Sounds good.  I will do a review this week.

Alia

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:12:53 -0400

As part of standard processing, I have done my AD review of this draft.
It is a very well-written and clear draft.  I have no comments on it and
have
requested that IETF Last Call be started.

Thanks!
Alia