Subject: [Pce] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-iro-update-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 15:44:59 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-iro-update-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-iro-update/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Add me to the survey bandwagon.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 08:17:42 +0000

Hi Ben/Stephen/Alvaro,

The survey[1] was informal and will not be published. I have removed any mention of it in the working copy now, instead the document shepherd will add it to his writeup.

Thanks for your review! 

Regards,
Dhruv

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey-02

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ben Campbell
> Sent: 20 April 2016 04:15
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [Pce] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-iro-update-06:
> (with COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce