Subject: [Pce] Status of draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 09:45:29 +0100

Hi All,

In Buenos Aires Jon presented the WG status (thanks) and showed that
draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp is "Pending shepherd review".

Just looking now (because quite a lot of new work seems to depend on the
PCInitiate message) I see that:

- The I-D expired a couple of days ago (April 21, 2016)

- The last discussion on the list was an email from Julien suggesting that
   some work was needed to address open questions on the list.

I'd like to see this I-D move forward now (as well as the stateful PCE I-D!).
Can I offer my assistance to the authors in any way? I am willing to shovel
shit, or just make editorial changes.

Let's dig the WG out of the treacle and start to be relevant again :-)

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:40:16 +0800

Working Group, et.al.,

I agree with Adrian, let me know if I can help, at least I can review
if you want to have another review before wglc.

/Loa

On 2016-04-26 16:45, Adrian Farrel wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
>