Subject: [Pce] Building the PCE WG Agenda for the IETF 104

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:58:22 +0530

Hi WG,

The PCE WG session in Prague is tentatively scheduled for Thursday
Morning session I [1]. If you need some face-to-face time to progress
some work, please send a slot request to the chairs by Monday March
11th including:
- the draft(s) you want to discuss,
- the expected presenter name,
- the requested duration, including question time as part of the slot,
- the reason why you want to be on the agenda; What do you want to
achieve? Why is a presentation necessary to achieve it?

Please note - Asking for a slot does not mean you will get one. We
will be prioritising moving WG work first as well as drafts that were
discussed on the mailing list. Please make sure to introduce your new
draft or summarise an update in the mailing list. The last date to
submit drafts is also March 11th [2].

Thanks!
PCE Chairs

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda.html
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/