Subject: [Pce] Poking again : Adoption Poll for draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 09:03:55 -0000

Hi,

We had rather limited response to the poll for adoption of this draft.
Although no one objected, the voices in favour were not enough to convince
us that the WG cares about this work.

Possibly this fell into a hole at Christmas. Possibly folk were put off by
the draft having expired.

Anyway, please take another week (until the 7th) to let us know your opinion
on whether this draft should be adopted and why.

Thanks,
The Chairs

-----Original Message-----
From: Pce <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Julien Meuric
Sent: 13 December 2018 13:05
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] Adoption Poll for draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw

Dear WG,

We discussed about draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw a couple of times
during past IETF meetings. At that time, those in the room who had read
it looked quite interested, but they were just a few. We now request a
feedback from the list: do you support the adoption of
draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw as a starting point for a PCE work item?
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw-01)

Please respond to the list, including your reasons if you do not support.

Thanks

Julien

P.S.: We are aware that the latest version of the I-D has expired, but
an adoption would solve that and a lack of interest may help the authors
focus their effort on something else than a simple timer reset.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce