Subject: [Pce] IPR Check on draft-negi-pce-segment-routing-ipv6

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:15:02 +0530

Authors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG Adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware
of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next stage until
a response has been received from each author.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed as
an author, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF
IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
PCE WG Chairs

PS. Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.