Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-flexible-grid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 08:17:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Flexible Grid Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Ricard Vilalta
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Francesco Lazzeri
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-flexible-grid-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-02-20

Abstract:
   This document provides the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extensions for the support of Routing and Spectrum
   Assignment (RSA) in Flexible Grid networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-flexible-grid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-flexible-grid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-flexible-grid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/