Subject: [Pce] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 23:53:12 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-group/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please expand "PCEP" in the document title.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 07:00:40 +0000

Noted. Updated in working copy.  

https://github.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf/commit/332ecadd8db5277cc52ad133cd4363e6aacd66c8#diff-053646eff5c15d4158c296a6542e2ba2

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adam Roach via
> Datatracker
> Sent: 11 July 2019 12:23
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; draft-ietf-pce-association-
> [email-masked]
> Subject: [Pce] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-association-
> group-09: (with COMMENT)
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce