Subject: [Pce] Preliminary PCE WG agenda for IETF 105

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 09:24:59 -0700

Hi WG,

The preliminary PCE WG agenda for IETF 105 is published at -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-105-pce/

--

To those on the agenda, do think about how to best utilise the
valuable F2F time during the meeting and what do you want to achieve
with your time. Please keep some time for Q&A and receiving feedback.

Please send your slides to [email-masked] by Monday the 22nd 1200
(local time); in order for us to upload material in advance for the
meeting.

In your slides make sure to focus on the open issues and the recent
changes in your draft. Do consider sending slides in a PDF format to
avoid any unexpected formatting issues.

We urge you use the mailing list to introduce your new drafts, the
latest changes, list any open issues, socialise new ideas, ask for
feedback etc.

--

To authors of WG I-D, please check the WG Wiki at
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/pce/wiki and in case any change is required
for your I-D, you could send a note to [email-masked]. We would
use this information to prepare the WG status report.

--

Thanks!
PCE WG Secretary & Chairs