Subject: [Pce] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09: (with DISCUSS)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 23:35:45 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-group/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A tiny thing, trivial to fix:

— Section 2 —

   This document uses the following terms defined in [RFC8051]: Stateful
   PCE, Active Stateful PCE, Passive Stateful PCE, and Delegation.

I think this makes 8051 a normative reference.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:30:30 +0000

Hi Barry, 

I have fixed this in my working copy with RFC 8051 as normative reference. Will publish the update when the submission tool reopens. 

Working Copy: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf/master/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-10.txt
Diff: https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf/master/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-10.txt

Regards,
Dhruv

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Barry Leiba via
> Datatracker
> Sent: 10 July 2019 12:06
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; draft-ietf-pce-association-
> [email-masked]
> Subject: [Pce] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-pce-association-group-
> 09: (with DISCUSS)
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:56:28 -0400

Thanks, Dhruv.  I will go remove my DISCUSS now.

Barry