Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 04:24:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Path Computation Element Communications Protocol (PCEP)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Jonathan Hardwick
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-12.txt
	Pages           : 113
	Date            : 2019-07-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of Path
   Computation Element communications Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.  The data model includes
   configuration and state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 18:44:32 +0530

Hi WG,

This update includes -

* Pending issues as pointed out by Tom Petch
     - Use the right prefix for imported modules
     - Removed [] around the reference I-Ds in YANG modules
     - Updated IANA
* Added lsp-id as an additional key for LSP-DB
     - Useful in case of MBB
* Added implementation section
     - If you are aware of an implementation of this YANG module, please
       reach out.

Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-12

Thanks!
Dhruv (on behalf of co-authors)

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 4:54 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce