Subject: [Pce] Early code point allocation for draft-ietf-pce-association-policy

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 22:37:41 +0530

Hi WG,

We have received a request from the authors of
draft-ietf-pce-association-policy for an early code point allocation.

RFC 7120 requires to meet the following criteria to proceed:

   b.  The format, semantics, processing, and other rules related to
       handling the protocol entities defined by the code points
       (henceforth called "specifications") must be adequately described
       in an Internet-Draft.
   c.  The specifications of these code points must be stable; i.e., if
       there is a change, implementations based on the earlier and later
       specifications must be seamlessly interoperable.

If anyone believes that the draft does not meet these criteria, or
believes that early allocation is not appropriate for any other
reason, please send an email to the PCE mailing list explaining the
reasons.  If the chairs hear no objections by next Friday, May 1st, we
will kick off the early allocation request.

Best regards and stay safe,

Dhruv & Julien