Subject: [PCN] Requesting for a Session at 68th IETF at Prague

From: "Kwok-Ho Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:23:35 -0500

Lars, Magnus, Scott, Anna:
I have just noticed on the 68th IETF @ Prague's Important Meeting Dates page:

January 15, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working 
Group meetings and for preliminary BOF proposals to ADs at 17:00 ET 
(22:00 UTC/GMT).

Should we be requesting for a time slot for PCN in 68th IETF @ Prague 
at this time?

There is also the additional date for:

February 5, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule BOFs at 
17:00 ET (22:00 UTC/GMT). To request a Working Group session, use the 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_session_requester.cgi>IETF 
Meeting Session Request Tool

Sending this out because Monday Jan 15, 2007 is 3 days away.

Thank you very much for your guidance.
-- Kwok --

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:08:55 +0200

> Should we be requesting for a time slot for PCN in 68th IETF 
> @ Prague at this time?

I've put in a session request already.

As soon as my Mac is back from repair and I can get at my backup
(hopefully early next week), I'll post the rewrite of the charter I did
over the holidays for discussion. If we agree on a charter before
Prague, we could even upgrade this to a first WG meeting; otherwise
we'll use the meeting to finalize the agenda discussion.

(Thanks for the reminder though!)

Lars
-- 
NEW EMAIL: [email-masked]
NEW MOBILE: +358 50 48 24461
NEW JABBER: [email-masked]  
_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn

---

From: "Kwok-Ho Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 10:15:02 -0500

Thanks!  -- Kwok --