Subject: [PCN] HEADS UP: looking for co-chairs for PCN

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:48:22 +0200

Hi,

we're looking for volunteers interested in co-chairing the Pre- 
Congestion Notification (PCN) WG. Note that a final chartering  
decision has not yet been made, and depends on the outcome of the  
ongoing discussion.

This will be a new WG with a moderately busy initial charter, so  
we're looking for two chairs with sufficient weekly cycles to  
actively see this WG off to a good start. Experience with DiffServ/ 
IntServ, signaling and/or congestion control is a plus. Although we'd  
like chairs with a technical background that fits the scope of the  
WG, we'd also like them to not become major technical contributors.

The current charter revision is at http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ 
web/pcn/current/msg00261.html, but likely to change.

Note: We're trying to train new chairs for the TSV area, so there is  
*no* requirement to having had prior chairing experience.

If you are interested in co-chairing PCN, please respond to tsvwg- 
[email-masked] with your name, affiliation and a brief summary of  
your IETF experience by February 9, 2006.

Thanks,
Lars

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn