Subject: [PCN] IPR disclosure on draft-charny-pcn-single-marking

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:43:21 +0200

Hi,

this is to inform you that the IETF has received an IPR disclosure on
the Internet-Draft entitled "Pre-Congestion Notification Using Single
Marking for Admission and Pre-emption" (draft-charny-pcn-single-marking)
on
2006-12-21 (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title
of the IPR disclosure is "Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in
draft-charny-pcn-single-marking-00.txt."

The community interested in the PCN work may want to consider the
existence of this IPR during any charter discussions.

Lars
-- 
NEW EMAIL: [email-masked]
NEW MOBILE: +358 50 48 24461
NEW JABBER: [email-masked] 
_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn