Subject: [PCN] New draft on PCN performance

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:23:13 +0100

Hi,

we updated our performance comparison draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-menth-pcn-performance-02.txt

New are studies on

1) the performance of several admission control (AC) algorithms 
(probe-based AC, observation-based AC, congestion level estimate based 
AC) in combination with excess and exhaustive marking.
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/menth/Publications/Menth08-PCN-AC.pdf
The papers also discusses a two-layer architecture for PCN.

2) the performance of several flow termination (FT) algorithms
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/menth/Publications/Menth08-PCN-MFT.pdf
The paper also discusses the extension of edge-to-edge PCN (single 
domain) to end-to-end PCN and their coexistence.

Regards,

    Michael

-- 
Dr. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/888-6644, fax: (+49)-931/888-6632
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn