Subject: [PCN] [Fwd: Posting of IPR Disclosure] (re draft-tsou-pcn-racf-applic-01)

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:00:36 -0500

The formalities having been completed, here is an informal notice.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: Tue,  6 Jan 2009 10:08:59 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

Dear Tom Taylor, Tina Tsou, Fortune Huang:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Applicability
Statement for the Use of Pre-Congestion Notification in a Resource-Controlled
Network" (draft-tsou-pcn-racf-applic) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on
2009-01-05 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of
the IPR disclosure is "HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD's Statement about IPR related
to draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-signaling-03,
draft-ietf-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-05, and
draft-tsou-pcn-racf-applic-01."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn