Subject: [PCN] draft PCN agenda

From: [email-masked] (Scott O. Bradner)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:14:57 -0400 (EDT)

I've submitted a draft agenda of PCN - please send me any
comments or updates

tnx

Scott

----

1/ Welcome, blue sheets, scribe					5 min

2/ Status of WG drafts 

Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture			20 min
	draft-ietf-pcn-architecture

Baseline Encoding and Transport of Pre-Congestion 
	Information 						10 min
	draft-ietf-pcn-baseline-encoding

Marking behaviour of PCN-nodes 					10 min
	draft-ietf-pcn-marking-behaviour

3/ new work
Single Marking Edge Node Behavior	Anna			15 min

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:54:59 +0000

Scott,

Only if you have time on the agenda... as I have no right to talk 
about this, having submitted the draft after the I-D deadline...

I could give a quick update on progress of the ecn-tunnel draft.

I did a major rev of the tsvwg ecn-tunnel draft relevant to PCN 
encoding problem earlier this week
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-02.txt>

I've prepared a presentation, but I can turn it into a 1 slide 
announcement depending on available time:
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/present.html#0903ecn-tunnel>

Bob

At 02:14 11/03/2009, Scott O. Bradner wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>PCN mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,               Networks Research Centre, BT Research

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:03:28 -0000

not sure if this falls under enw work, suggestion is to create some WG docs on experimental extensions to the baseline encoding. would be good to have a short discussion on this during the meting. 
thanks
phil

________________________________

From: [email-masked] on behalf of Bob Briscoe
Sent: Thu 26/03/2009 21:54
To: Scott O. Bradner
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [PCN] draft PCN agenda

Scott,

Bob

---

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:06:18 +0100

Hi Bob,

just one short question: is your draft sufficient prerequisite for 
3-in-1 encoding?

Regards,

    Michael

-- 
Dr. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/888-6644, fax: (+49)-931/888-6632
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:01:30 +0000

Michael,

>just one short question: is your draft sufficient prerequisite for 

Yes. Definitely

bob

---

From: Kwok Ho Chan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:13:17 -0700

Hence this may be a good reason to present it in PCN
as pre-req for 3-in-1 encoding?
-- Kwok --