Subject: Re: [PCN] PCN WGLC for the CL and SM edge behaviour drafts

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:03:15 -0400

On Sun, 2010-08-29 at 23:25 -0400, Steven Blake wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-07-10 at 09:30 -0400, Scott O. Bradner wrote:
> 
> > this starts a WGLC for 
> >  "PCN Boundary Node Behaviour for the Controlled Load (CL) Mode 
> >   of Operation"  (draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour)  and
> >   "PCN Boundary Node Behaviour for the Single Marking (SM) Mode 
> >    of Operation" (draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour).
> > 
> > comments to the list by July 24 please
> 
> This last call has run a little longer than planned.  :)  But there have
> been good stream of comments.
> 
> Let's wrap this WGLC up on Friday this week (Sept. 3).

As a result of discussion of the CL edge draft on the list, Tom Taylor
posted updated versions of the CL edge and SM edge drafts, on 9/3 and
9/13, respectively.  I haven't seen any further comments on these
drafts.  I am satisfied that these drafts were thoroughly reviewed by
the WG, so I am going to declare that these drafts have passed WGLC and
pass them forward to the IESG.

Congratulations, and thanks Tom.

Regards,

// Steve