Subject: [pcp] LLMNR Deployment Consideration for PCP Server Discovery

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:06:58 +0800

Dear all,

Please kindly to check new proposed draft.
For more detailed, the following information could be refered.
All comments are welcome.

Many thanks

Gang Chen

A new version of I-D, draft-chen-pcp-discovery-llmnr-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Gang Chen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-chen-pcp-discovery-llmnr
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Link-Local Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR) Deployment
Consideration for PCP Server Discovery
Creation_date:	 2010-10-16
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 6

Abstract:
The memo has recommended to deploy Link-Local Multicast Name
Resolution (LLMNR) in PCP scenarios. Depending on that, it could not
only avoid adherence to DNS during PCP server name resolving, but also
company with PCP FQDN DHCP options extension to accomplish PCP server
discovery.  In order to fit LLMNR into PCP network, particular LLMNR
deployment guides and relevant configurations are considerated along
with PCP elements installation.