Subject: [pcp] base #37 (new): create additional NOT_AUTHORIZED result codes

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:54:20 -0000

#37: create additional NOT_AUTHORIZED result codes

 The NOT_AUTHORIZED result code occurs in many situations; need finer
 result codes for the various types of non-authorized things a client might
 request.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Francis.Dupont@…           |       Owner:  dwing@…        
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:                 
Component:  base                       |     Version:                 
 Severity:  -                          |    Keywords:                 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/37>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:59:52 -0000

Comment(by dwing@…):

 THIRD_PARTY can return UNAUTH_TARGET_ADDRESS and UNAUTH_SOURCE_ADDRESS.
 Are there more we need.

 This ticket appears related to http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/pcp/current/msg00806.html

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/37#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 00:17:49 -0000

Changes (by dwing@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Provide specific error codes that are necessary, and specific examples of
 what causes them.  I am closing this until I hear otherwise.  (It can be
 re-opened.)

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Francis.Dupont@…           |        Owner:  dwing@…        
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:                 
Component:  base                       |      Version:                 
 Severity:  -                          |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/37#comment:2>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>