Subject: Re: [pcp] #28: UPnP/NAT-PMP Interop functionality in base spec or separate specs

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:15:03 -0000

#28: UPnP/NAT-PMP Interop functionality in base spec or separate specs

Changes (by dthaler@…):

  * owner:  => dwing@…

Comment:

 Agreed on February 2011 interim call to move into a separate spec for next
 rev.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  multiple            |       Owner:  dwing@…        
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new            
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                 
Component:  UPnP interop        |     Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/28#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:44:59 -0000

Changes (by dwing@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 As of -05, the UPnP interworking details were removed from the base
 document.  The bast document now points to http://tools.ietf.org/html
 /draft-bpw-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking

 Closed.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  multiple            |        Owner:  dwing@…        
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                 
Component:  UPnP interop        |      Version:                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/28#comment:2>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>