Subject: [pcp] mailing list issues

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:46:49 +0200

The mailing list box, mail.ietf.org, changed its IPv4 address
but there is still something at the old address which blindly
eats messages...
So if you (as me since the 4th) send messages to [email-masked]
and you don't get it back, no answer for no recipient, no
trace of the message in the archive
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pcp/current/maillist.html)
so you have the same problem than I had.
I consider old messages are being lost (even I archive most
messages I send) so I don't propose to try to get back
at least one week of history. But this means no feedback
is not always what it was intented too...

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: I forced the IPv4 address of mail.ietf.org because a long
time ago messages using SMTP over IPv6 were refused (lack of
a PTR, fixed a long time ago but of course the workaround was
not removed...).