Subject: [pcp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pcp-base-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : D. Wing, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-base-08.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2011-04-20

Port Control Protocol allows a host to control how incoming IPv6 or
IPv4 packets are translated and forwarded by a network address
translator (NAT) or simple firewall to an IPv6 or IPv4 host, and also
allows a host to optimize its NAT keepalive messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-base-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.