Subject: Re: [pcp] #41: PCP Options need to have a specific order, to ease processing

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:51:28 -0000

#41: PCP Options need to have a specific order, to ease processing

Changes (by dwing@…):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 consensus at IETF80 (in the room) was to remove all ordering.  -08 will do
 that.

 Closed.

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dwing@…          |        Owner:  dwing@…        
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed         
 Priority:  major            |    Milestone:                 
Component:  base             |      Version:                 
 Severity:  -                |   Resolution:  fixed          
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/41#comment:3>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 00:36:40 -0000

Comment(by dwing@…):

 resolved.  -08 removes requirement that Options be ordered.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/41#comment:4>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>