Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 04:30:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Extension for Port Set Allocation
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
   allowing clients to manipulate sets of ports as a whole.  This is
   accomplished by a new MAP option: PORT_SET.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-port-set/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/