Subject: Re: [pcp] #70 (port-set): IETF 88 meeting feedback on draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-04

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 01:41:38 -0000

#70: IETF 88 meeting feedback on draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-04

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in -05

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-port-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  port-set     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG    |  Resolution:  fixed
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/70#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>