Subject: Re: [pcp] Discussion about Closing PCP WG

From: "Prashanth Patil (praspati)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:32:49 +0000

I think we should see drafts like PCP Auth to completion before
considering WG closure.

-Prashanth

On 7/17/14 11:20 AM, "Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>The chairs and AD have been discussing the lack of activity on the mailing
>list compounded with the low number of agenda requests and lack of any
>agenda requests for WG documents.
>
>Therefore we propose that after Server Selection and Anycast drafts are
>done it would be a good point to close the WG. This has been a very
>successful WG, we delivered what was in the original charter, adapted
>quickly to incorporate new documents and delivered those.
>
>
>Furthermore we would propose to hold a webex interim meeting in lieu of
>the f2f meeting at the IETF. The WebEx interim meeting will be scheduled
>to occur shortly after WGLC completes on the Server Selection draft, and
>we plan to start the WGLC shortly.
>
>The two agenda requests we received for discussion of new individual
>drafts would be deferred to the interim meeting.
>
>If you feel that closing the WG is premature, we need to see real progress
>on other WG documents.
>
>
>Thanks,
>
>Reinaldo, Dave & Ted.
>
>_______________________________________________
>pcp mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp