Subject: Re: [pcp] #66 (server-selection): server-selection comments from Hassnaa Moustafa

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:39:57 -0000

#66: server-selection comments from Hassnaa Moustafa

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed
 * severity:  In WG Last Call => Active WG Document

Comment:

 Addressed in -04

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-server-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  server-selection         |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/66#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>