Subject: [pcp] RFC 7291 on DHCP Options for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7291

        Title:      DHCP Options for the Port 
                    Control Protocol (PCP) 
        Author:     M. Boucadair, R. Penno, D. Wing
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 20868
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7291.txt

This document specifies DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) options to configure
hosts with Port Control Protocol (PCP) server IP addresses.  The use
of DHCPv4 or DHCPv6 depends on the PCP deployment scenarios.  The set
of deployment scenarios to which DHCPv4 or DHCPv6 can be applied is
outside the scope of this document.

This document is a product of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC