Subject: Re: [pcp] #68 (server-selection): Server selection feedback from Dave Thaler

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 01:52:57 -0000

#68: Server selection feedback from Dave Thaler

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Addressed in -03.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-server-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  server-      |     Version:  1.0
  selection              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/68#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>