Subject: Re: [pcp] #67 (server-selection): Server selection feedback from Simon Perreault

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 02:07:25 -0000

#67: Server selection feedback from Simon Perreault

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Addressed in -03.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-server-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  server-selection         |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/67#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>