Subject: Re: [pcp] #69 (port-set): Dave Thaler comments on draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-04

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:38:35 -0000

#69: Dave Thaler comments on draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-04

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed
 * severity:  Active WG Document => In WG Last Call

Comment:

 Addressed in -06

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-port-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  port-set     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last   |  Resolution:  fixed
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/69#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>