Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 23:16:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Optimizing NAT and Firewall Keepalives Using Port Control Protocol (PCP)
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Markus Isomaki
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-05-18

Abstract:
   This document describes how Port Control Protocol is useful in
   reducing NAT and firewall keepalive messages for a variety of
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/