Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 15:04:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Anycast Addresses
        Authors         : Sebastian Kiesel
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-05-19

Abstract:
   The Port Control Protocol (PCP) Anycast Addresses enable PCP clients
   to transmit signaling messages to their closest PCP-aware on-path
   NAT, Firewall, or other middlebox, without having to learn the IP
   address of that middlebox via some external channel.  This document
   establishes one well-known IPv4 address and one well-known IPv6
   address to be used as PCP Anycast Addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-anycast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Sebastian Kiesel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 00:08:53 +0200

Dear all,

this is again a mostly editorial update, changing references
from RFC4773,RFC5736 to RFC6890 and adjusting the 
IANA considerations section accordingly.

Thanks
Sebastian

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 15:04:04 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-06.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
pcp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp

----- End forwarded message -----